Vivonne Bay Lodge
Backpacker Hostel Accommodation on Kangaroo Island
If you want an accommodation that is different and within the natural bush lands of Kangaroo Island, then Vivonne Bay lodge is for you!
Vivonne Bay Lodge is located on South Coast of Kangaroo Island surrounded by 206 hectares of bushland, alongside 10 kilometres of sign posted walking and biking trails.
This is living within nature at its best, wildlife and native vegetation throughout the property, with recreational and barbecue facilities. Private rooms cater for up to four people with shared bathroom facilities and free Wi-Fi. Adventure tickets are complimentary that include use of bikes, kayaks and sandboards (excludes sandboard levy at Little Sahara).
Vivonne Bay Lodge comprises comfortable, modern dormitory, twin and four-share rooms with 34 beds all together. All rooms share modern communal bathroom facilities. Rooms available are:
- 4 private rooms - a king and a bunk or 2 singles and a bunk
- 1 double private room - a King or 2 singles
Bed linen and towels are included.
Vivonne Bay Lodge accommodates a regular adventure touring program in two dorms. Whilst the bedrooms are separate, you may be sharing communal areas including the kitchen/lounge and outdoor deck area.
- Bar Facilities
- Barbeque area with BBQ & cooking utensils, condiments, crockery & cutlery
- Breakfast Provisions
- Off Street Parking
- Fresh drinking water
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Barbeque Packs (pre-order at additional cost)
- Communal Lounge
- Boat parking
- Bush Surrounds with wildlife
- FREE Adventure Ticket (Use of kayaks, bikes & sandboards - excludes sandboard levy at Little Sahara)
- Free Wi-Fi
Unfortunately, no pets are allowed at this accommodation property.
Pricing starts at $120 AUD per night. Private rooms and dormitory upgrades are also available upon request.